5. Chippens – your 380 pesos per person is so sulit in this place.. this is one of my favorite buffet restaurants i’ve dine in, they offer different cuisine like korean noodles, roasted chicken, grilled fish with sauce and most of all they had a different mouth watering desserts the likes of blueberry cakes, buko pandan salad etc… a must try for you all..
4. Ctres Buffet Restaurant and Piano Bar – Yes, it’s the New eat all you can restaurant in Davao City, located at E. Palma Gil St., Bo. Obrero, Davao City, right beside a street away from Urban Club in Wheel’s and More Drive at Bajada. You can get a sumptuous array of dishes served at lunch and dinner with crabs everyday. Thier wide array of mouthwatering desserts just taste as good to be true. Thier buffet rates is only 299.00 pesos.
3. Cafe Marco at Marco Polo Davao – Buffet at one of the luxurious hotel in davao is one of unforgettable experience although i’ve been dine here many times or so, but the food here is great and internationally set by section from japanese, korean, european, chinese and even they serve filipino dishes like kare kare and adobo hmm interesting? they also have a grilling and cooking section there where fresh seafoods and meat they cook want the way it had to be cooked by the top rated chef of the marco. They also had a huge dessert section. Dining and eating at the cafe marco is fine and elegant as the buffet here is 788 pesos at lunch and 888 pesos at dinner.
2. Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao – International Buffet here is as expensive as Cafe Marco at 899 pesos… As i dine here i felt surprised as it serves an International Cuisine. We dined here once with my officemates and we rated this one as of our best dine in restaurants we eated. After a month ago we (officemates) decided to returned to this place it was closed, we learned the place open and serve buffet here every friday.
1. Entree, Apo View Hotel – This restaurant is the top of my list, whenever our office had a visitors, birthdays or even on special occassions we dine on this place, because of their excellent food and ambiance, buffet here starts at 630 at lunch 750 at dinner.. They serve international dishes, they had also a pasta section there that a chef will cook your pasta the way you wanted it. A must try for everybody, you can even ask my officemates why we always came back to this place to eat.
- with Susan at Entree, Apo View Hotel Davao